Mac OS Sierra Note:
DeltaGraph 7.1.1, with a fix for Mac OS Sierra crasher, is now available on our downloads page
On August 11, we reported to Apple a defect in Public Beta 3 of Mac OS Sierra which causes 7.0.8 and earlier versions of DeltaGraph for Mac OS to crash on startup. Public Betas 1 and 2 did not exhibit this defect. As of yet, we have had no response to our bug report from Apple.
On September 7, Apple announced that the final version of Mac OS Sierra would be released on September 20. At this point, we decided we would have to work around this bug in Apple system software ourselves. As a result, we will be releasing a new version ( 7.1 ) of DeltaGraph for Mac OS that resolves this issue. In addition, DeltaGraph 7.1 will not require the installation of a Java runtime in order to import the contents of Microsoft Excel? files. An update to version 7.1 is now available on our downloads page. Version 7.1 will require Mac OS 10.7 or later. In the meantime, if your work requires the use of DeltaGraph, please delay upgrading to Mac OS Sierra until we release the update.
- Ready for El Capitan!
- Any Intel Mac running OSX
- 100 MB disk space
- QuickTime® for Mac
- Optionally install Java to enable data import from Excel worksheets
- Raster image types: Windows BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, MacPaint, QuickTime, SGI, others.
- Vector or compound image types: EPS/PostScript, PDF, PICT
- All older versions of DeltaGraph, even version 3, are eligible for upgrade pricing!
Feature Packed check it out!
“No other scientific or business graphic tool has as many capabilities as DeltaGraph.”
- Eric. O Gold, Alta Bates Summit Medical Center